UV The Most Effective Phototherapy Equipment for Treatment of Psoriasis, Vitiligo and other skin diseases.
More than 400 independent clinical studies around the world* have shown that Philips UVB Narrowband (TL/01) Phototherapy lamps are the most effective lamps currently available for the treatment of Psoriasis and Vitiligo, as well as other less common skin diseases.
The method itself is not very new, but it took the scientists some time to hone it to perfection and achieve the full effect of such therapy. UVB heat lamps utilize one particular property of the skin, namely – to absorb light of certain wavelengths. As you know, it’s a form of energy transition, so there has to be some influence on the skin cells and fortunately, there is.
In sunlight UVB rays cannot be very beneficial for your skin because there are also UVA and UVC rays present there. Another problem is that you can’t control the exposure of your skin to these “good” rays. Knowing that UVB light is capable of curing skin disease, scientists needed a way to produce a fully controlled emitter. Thus, the UVB heat lamp was introduced into medicine all over the world making it possible for anyone to apply effective therapy even at home.
Conventional “Broadband” UVB lamps emit light in a broad spectrum that includes both the therapeutic wavelengths specific to the treatment of skin diseases plus the shorter wavelengths which can result for sunburn. Sunburn has a negative therapeutic benefit, increases the risk of skin cancer, and limits the amount of therapeutic UVB that can be taken. “Narrowband” UVB lamps, on the other hand, emit light over a very short range of wavelengths concentrated primarily in the therapeutic range. UVB Narrowband is therefore safer and more effective than conventional UVB Broadband.
* Not only did Philips introduce the very first UVB Narrowband (TL/01) lamps, but they continue to innovate together with leading research partners around the world to improve the convenience, efficacy and safety of our Phototherapy solutions. By professionals, for professionals.
Contact Us for More Info Learn More About Lamps Order UVB Lamp Online
UV treatment for psoriasis
All the energy, gained by the skin from the lamp is used to stop the growth of cells affected by disease. Practical research has shown dramatic retarding of these cells as well as gradual regeneration of the skin made possible by the therapy. With the help of a psoriasis treatment lamp you can not only improve the state of your skin, but also maintain it with rare procedures.
UVB lamp vitiligo treatment
UVB therapy works the same way for patients with vitiligo. The rays start a cellular repigmentation process that pushes the disease to its basic state and keeps it at bay. Any vitiligo spots just vanish after several weeks of treatment. There won’t be a visual way to tell that the patient even had the disease in the first place.
Utilizing the lamp
Taking into account that all the treatment may commence at home, this is an invaluable discovery for those people who don’t have any spare time. There’s no need to go to the hospital anymore – just call you doctor for a prescription and apply UVB therapy while watching TV or reading the news.
It’s an extremely convenient device for psoriasis treatment as well as vitiligo treatment, neurodermatitis, eczema and lichen.
- For the best effect you should find the perfect exposure time. This is achieved in a couple of weeks when you gradually increase this time from the minimum 1 minute to the maximum 10 minutes. The trick is to find the lowest effective exposure time and stay with it for the rest of the therapy schedule.
- Taking into account the chronic nature of skin disease, you should maintain the achieved healthy state using the lamp once a week.
- UVB light should be only applied to the diseased skin, because transmitting energy to healthy areas is just useless.
- Your schedule must contain at least one break between UVB treatments every two weeks.
Once you introduce UVB lamp treatment into your life, all the problems with your skin will literally vanish.Contact Us for More Info Learn More About Lamps Order UVB Lamp Online