Stationary UVB Lamp for Vitiligo Psoriasis
Narrow Band 311 nm UVB Lamp for Psoriasis Vitiligo two bulbs 9 watt. Worldwide Delivery
Please choose your voltage to add product to the shopping cart
Home and clinic UVB vitiligo psoriasis phototherapy lamp
Double Station UVB Lamp Narrow Band 311 nm for Vitiligo Psoriasis with LCD screen with function of intelligent control
With stable and long usage life Philips special UV lamps as the light source
Unique structure design, suitable for both clinical and family use
With small volume, light weight, and convenient to carry, patients can carry with themselves
Exclusive UV lamp with high intensity and long usage life
With function of intelligent control, multiple configuration is optional
With voice prompt function
Measurement: 400mm × 190mm × 180mm (L × W × H)
This is a really cool device, it helps!
- Only the affected skin areas must be exposed to UVB lamp light
- One must not undergo more than 2 weeks of treatment without breaks
Philips UVB Narrow Band Lamp 311 nm with two bulb (model: PL-9 9W/01/P2).
- Integrated Power Adjustment
- 220-240V or 110-120V power cord adapter (see option).
- Built in fuses: 2 micro fuses.
- 1 x Box
- 1 x UVB Station Lamp
- 2 x UVB bulb Philips, model: PL-9 9W/01/P2)
- 1 x UVB Protective glasses
- 1 x Power Adapter 220-240V or 110-120V V
- 1 x Manual
- Order processing 1-3 days.
- For U.S. and Canada orders shipping to U.S. and Canadian locations: Our UVB 110v Lamp products are shipped via USPS Priority Mail; approximate delivery time is 1 to 3 business days after order processing is complete. Approximate delivery time for Stationary Lamp (110v and 220v), and 220v Lamp products shipping to U.S. and Canadian locations is 7 to 14 business days (customs process may delay delivery by a few days) after order processing.For orders placed outside the U.S.: Shipping takes 7-14 business days; customs process may delay delivery by a few days.
Warranty: 1 Year product return factory warranty.
|Voltage||110-120V - US / Canada, 220-240V - Europe, Australia, 220-240V - UK|