Psoriasis UVB Lamp with LCD Automatic Timer
Narrow Band 311 nm UVB Lamp for Psoriasis with LCD Timer. Worldwide Delivery
Please choose your voltage to add product to the shopping cart
Narrow Band UVB Home Phototherapy for Psoriasis
Free Shipping Worldwide
We encounter UVB every day when exposing our skin to the sun, without even knowing that it has a particularly good influence on our health. It is now a well-known fact that UVB literally cures psoriasis, retarding the diseased cells tanks to its penetrative capabilities. Modern psoriasis treatment widely uses UVB lamps with great success. If you ask “would a person who owns a UVB lamp psoriasis buy another device?” the answer is “no”.
What you most probably didn’t know is that there are two kinds of UVB treatment – broadband and narrowband. UVB narrowband psoriasis treatment is considered more effective because it practically cures faster. There’s no secret at all – experiments have shown that broadband UVB works as well, but nothing beats 311 Nm light bulbs in terms of skin disease treatment.
Here’s the whole list of advantages:
- Faster than any other treatment
- Less energy- and time-consuming
- More effective and safer than other devices
As you can see, UVB lamp psoriasis treatment is the best choice for people who value their time and like to save money. With this device, you can cure skin disease yourself at home. Keep in mind, though, that you can only achieve the highest efficiency of treatment by strictly following the schedule.
General facts on UVB sun lamp psoriasis treatment
The epidermis of the human skin has the ability to absorb light of certain wavelengths. This peculiarity is found to be extremely useful when treating skin disease. A newer type of UVB, called narrowband UVB, emits the part of the ultraviolet light spectrum band that is most helpful for psoriasis.
The UVB psoriasis lamp uses that feature and affects the skin on the cellular level. It emits light from the very part of ultraviolet spectrum that stops the diseased cells growth. Broadband UVB treatment has been cancelled in most clinics because narrowband is a lot more effective. It is also easy to use, so anyone can cure psoriasis at home with just one device.
The process is usually divided into two phases:
- Patients need a few consecutive daily treatments with narrowband UVB to bring their skin into the desires state.
- Only weekly treatment is required then, to maintain the treatment effect and ensure that the disease doesn’t come back.
To reach the fullest effect, you should start with a week of minimum exposure to the light – no more than 30 seconds for each affected area per day. After reviewing the results, you can gradually increase this time up to one minute. Your main goal should be in finding the minimum exposure time for the best effect – it’s a peculiarity of UVB narrowband psoriasis treatment.
- – Only the affected skin areas must be exposed to UVB lamp light
- – One must not undergo more than 2 weeks of treatment without breaks
Philips UVB Narrow Band Lamp 311 nm (bulb model: PL-9 9W/01/2P).
- Hair Brush Adapter.
- Integrated Power Adjustment
- 220-240V or 110-120V power cord adapter (see option).
- Built in fuses: 2 micro fuses.
- 1 x Box
- 1 x UVB Lamp 311 nm
- 1 x uvb bulb model: Philips PL-9 9W/01/2P
- 1 x Hair brush adapter
- 1 x UVB Protective glasses.
- 1 x Power Adapter 220-240V or 110-120V
- 1 x Manual
- Order processing 1-3 days.
- For U.S. and Canada orders shipping to U.S. and Canadian locations: Our UVB 110v Lamp products are shipped via USPS Priority Mail; approximate delivery time is 1 to 3 business days after order processing is complete. Approximate delivery time for Stationary Lamp (110v and 220v), and 220v Lamp products shipping to U.S. and Canadian locations is 7 to 14 business days (customs process may delay delivery by a few days) after order processing.For orders placed outside the U.S.: Shipping takes 7-14 business days; customs process may delay delivery by a few days.
Warranty: 1 Year product factory warranty
|Voltage||110-120V - US / Canada, 220-240V - Europe, Australia, 220-240V - UK|